Have you recently visited a Dollar General store and purchased an item that you did not really want? Or do you want to return an item purchased from one of the Dollar General stores because it is not of use to you or not up to the quality mark that you expected? If agreeing, you have arrived to the exact post that can help you with this.
Returning an item to Dollar General stores is the issue that this post discusses. This record gives you full and accurate details on the Dollar General Return Policy and gives you an insight as to what to do and how to proceed with your returns. You can always return an item to Dollar General if it adheres to the Dollar General Return and Refund Guidelines.
Being a modern customer, you must know your rights and duties as a customer of one of the best variety stores – Dollar General. Dollar General proffers its customers a chance to return the goods that they don’t find appalling or that they find faulty.
Dollar General Return Policy
Dollar General Return Policy is very straightforward and easy to understand. Dollar General wants its customers to be fully satisfied with their purchases from one of their stores, or dollargeneral returns. If the customer is unhappy with his acquirement, he can easily return this product back to Dollar General by following a few simple steps.
If your product is acceptable and in good condition, i.e., the same condition in which it was received by you, then you may return such goods to Dollar General.
It is important to go through the rules and regulations of Dollar General Return Policy before returning a product. You must know what you must expect from the Dollar General while you are returning their products. If you fail to follow proper procedure, your return may be rejected and your refund may not be initiated.
For more details on Dollar General, you can always visit their official website: www.dollargeneral.com.
Dollar General Return Policy Rules
Dollar General strongly believes in customer satisfaction. Hence, if you want to return your products, it is an easy and simple job to do.
- Items purchased from a Dollar General store must be returned only to a Dollar General Retail Store, that too within 30 days of the date of purchase.
- If the item was a gift to you, you can return it to one of the Dollar General stores and a credit will be issued to the original purchaser.
- It is necessary to return the item in its original packaging and conditions, along with the product receipt. If possible, you must also include all the paperwork and accessories alongside.
- You can apply for full refund, except the shipping fee, handling fee and other such charges, if you are returning an item to Dollar General.
How to return purchased item from Dollar General
There are two ways you can return your purchased items to Dollar General. The ways have been elucidated below. Going through, you will realize the ease with which you can return items to Dollar General. The two ways you can follow are:
- Returning a purchase to a Dollar General Store:
- You can return Dollar General products to a Dollar General retail store.
- You will have to have a receipt that is within 30 days of the purchase date to return an item to one of the Dollar General stores.
- A refund will be generated for your return.
- If your item is a gift, a credit will be issue in the name of the original buyer by the store.
- Returning a purchase via mail:
- Items bought from dollargeneral.com cannot be returned to a Dollar General Retail store.
- Items purchased online at dollargeneral.com can be returned via mail.
- It can be addressed to the Dollar General Online Distribution Center that you will find printed on the packing slip.
- You will have to return the item within 30 days from the original date of purchase.
- You may use one of the three carrier options:
- Federal Express
- United Postal Service
- US Post Office via Insured Parcel Post
- You must ensure that your return includes the following things:
- The order number, billing name and address.
- The item in its original packaging.
- All the accessories and paperwork that was included with the item of your purchase.
- Also, make sure you remove any extra labels from the box before sending your package off.
- Return Address will be provided once the RA# is issued.
- The shipment charges must be prepaid. Charges like Shipping cost, handling cost etc. are non-refundable. You will have to bear these expenses, unless the item you are returning has a manufacturing defect, or a shipping error.
- You will receive the refund in the same method of payment.
- You can contact Dollar General Customer Support Center at 877-463-1553 for any queries.
Advice for you
It is important that you check all the packing details and contents when you are returning an item to Dollar General. Dollar General will not be responsible for a leak of your personal information if you are shipping your items back.
For fast returns, you can always apply sooner. You must keep in mind that you can return to a Dollar General store only when you have purchased from one. If you have purchased from dollargeneral.com, you will have to return the package to them via mail.
We are hoping that this post was of great help to you. We wish that you are satisfied with the content that you found in this post. We would also like to assure you that all the information that you read on this post is authentic and had been taken up from the original Dollar General site. You can always go check the official dollar general website: www.dollargeneral.com.
We hope that you enjoyed reading this post and that this post served its purpose well. We have other similar posts, if you want to go through them, you can visit our website.
Please feel welcome to go through our website, and we would like it if you have any suggestions or insights about our posts to share with us. Thank you for your time.